You must read the following Important Notes and the Disclaimer before proceeding.
- Funds offered by Harvest Global Investments Limited may invest in equities, debt securities, money market securities and/or other instruments, each with its specific investment policy and features and with different risk profile.
- Some funds may invest in emerging market securities which may be more volatile and subject to greater political, economic, liquidity, legal, regulatory, settlement and currency risks.
- Some funds may invest in a single sector or market or small cap companies which are subject to higher concentration risk.
- Some funds may invest in non-investment grade debt securities which may be more volatile and subject to greater credit, liquidity, counterparty and market risks.
- In an extreme scenario, the value of the funds may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested and in the worst case could be worth nothing.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- You should not invest based on the information on this website alone and should read the relevant offering documents for details including the risk factors before making any investment decisions.
Please click the “Accept” button below if you have read and understood the content of the above Important Notes and Disclaimer and agree to abide by them. Otherwise, please click “Decline”.